A pack of 2 plastic free, compostable sponge cleaning cloths made of natural renewable resources. These compostable sponge cloths are the perfect replacement for plastic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and are plastic free so they don't emit micro-plastic pollution.
Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. Water-based inks. 100% natural sponge cloths. Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
Size:172 × 200 mm
- Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the cloth to dry in between uses.
- The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry.
- They can be reused over and over again and then compostable at home.