Bodum’s French press brewing system is legendary amongst coffee connoisseurs for its delicious full-bodied flavor and rich aroma. The Kenya French press coffee maker uses that classic functionality – and updates it with a modern appearance.
Like all products in the French press range, the KENYA coffee maker has a lightweight borosilicate glass carafe and a reusable stainless steel filter and plunger, ensuring your coffee has the same great taste. But you can choose a style to complement your kitchen design, from a basic straight plastic body, to an eye-catching and curvaceous plastic design, or a classic stainless steel frame.
Whichever design you choose, the KENYA French Press coffee maker offers an environmentally friendly method of brewing that’s sure to bring out the full flavor and aroma of your preferred coffee beans.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- Available in a choice of body styles to match your kitchen style, including straight plastic, curved plastic and stainless steel frame.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
• Brand: Bodum
• Range: Kenya
• Body material: heat-resistant borosilicate glass
• Handle, lid and base material: polypropylene
• Filter material: stainless steel
• Filter lifespan: Permanent
• Colour: black
• Capacity: 12oz
• Capacity: 350ml