Made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The Cafec ABACA filter paper is eco-friendly has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity.
Cafec produces this filter paper using a unique technique to incorporate a 2-side crepe feature onto paper. This allows a smooth water flow and fewer chances of blockage during coffee brewing.
- 100 high-quality filters per pack
- Suitable for Flower Dripper and conical drippers (such as V60, Origami, Chemex etc.)
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
- 100% sustainable – No wood is used in the papermaking process
- Compostable & full-biodegradable